Please see a reference movie below:
WARNING: Be sure to wear safety gloves for this task.
NEVER perform this task or stick anything into a moving blade FROM THE FRONT ENTRY SIDE
as it can cause severe bodily injury as well as damage to the machine.
1. Prepare a cleaning device by placing a corrugated cardboard into the acrylic holder
and cover it with a dust-free nonwoven wiper.
2. Remove the rear panel to get access to the blades.
3. Start the machine
and adjust the speed dial to low speed.
4. Spray the glue removal solution onto the entire blades.
5. Clean the blades by gently pressing the cleaning device in between the upper
and lower blades covering all parts of
6. Spray alcohol (100%
7. Repeat step 5 making sure that the sprayed glue removal solution is completely removed.
(CAUTION: Failure to not completely
9. Shut off the motor and reinstall the rear panel to complete the process.