A linear feeder is a feeder that horizontally combines feeder with a shorter distance from the main equipment insert.
A device part gets supply from the part feederhorizontally in a constant position and direction, and stable vibrations are generated by electromagnets and springs made of special materials and safely transferred to the assembly.
- A Linear feeder has a variety of designs ranging from 1,000 * 500mm to 1,200 * 500 mm in length and the design may get changed depending on the product
- It provides automatic parts supply and transfer automation system
- It automatically supplies parts to a designated place by aligining them during assembly, inspection, packaging, and during other processing moment
- It has a semi-perminant lifespan, and the weight on itself doesn’t change that much on the viabration and makes less noise than it expected.
- Principle of operation of the vibrating Linear feeder : The linear feeder has a pulse electromagnet under the hopper which allows the hopper to vibrate vertically up & down. Due to the slope of the fragment, the hopper generates the vibration around the vertical axis. The hopper’s part is subjected follow the spiral after getting the vibration on itself
SPECIFICATION(Can be changed depending on applied devices)
- Model Name: Linear Feeder
- System size: 1,000(L) X 500~1,200 (D) X 500(H) mm
- Weight: Approx. : –
- Power Supply: –
- Required air pressure: –
Please contact us to get more details on the specification