SHA-1800 Assembly System for Rapid Diagnostic Device (Semi-Automated)
The Rapid Diagnostic Device Assembly System(SHA-1800) is a semi-automatic system, and the assembly system provides the automatic system on suppling the plastic device with the feeder.
After suppling the plastic device, the worker needs to put the test strip by hand (membrane with reagent laminated) as directed on the bottom device.
The system combines the bottom case having a strip inside with a top case fed by another parts feeder and aligned by the system, press, and release the finally and fairly assembled devices to an outlet automatically.
- Except for strip placement into bottom device manually by operators, all other operations including aligned feeding of top and bottom cases are done automatically by the system
- Isolation of incorrectly assembled bottom case & strip through inspection of strip existence by a color sensor
- Cost-efficient through the optimal labor input (2 persons)
- Easy setting and operation with a Touch Screen
- Stable operation by adopting Servo Motors
SPECIFICATIONS (can be changed depending on applied devices)
- Model name: SHA-1800
- Applicable Products: Rectangular shaped rapid diagnostic test device
- Capacity: 1,800~2,400 Devices/hour
- Number of operator: 2 persons
- Bottom & Top case supply: Automatic by 2 units of parts feeders
- Isolation of incorrectly assembled product: Available through a color sensor
- Main operation: By Servo Motors
- Control/Panel : PLC/Touch Screen
- Bottom & Top case coupling: by Air Press/Roller Press
- Loadable card q’ty on a magazine: 30~50 cards
- System size: Approx. 5,500(L) x 3,000(W) x 1,800(H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 700Kg
- Power supply: AC110, 220V, 50/60 Hz
- Required Air Pressure: 5~7 Kgf/cm2